President, Tero International
Rowena Crosbie is president of Tero International, co-author of Your Invisible Toolbox®: The Technological Ups and Interpersonal Downs of the Millennial Generation, and co-host of the show “Your Invisible Toolbox.” Since 1993, Tero International has earned a distinguished reputation as a premier research and corporate training company. Thousands of professionals are graduates of Tero’s proprietary workshops. Courses addressing relevant business topics such as presentation skills, professional image, business etiquette, negotiation skills, leadership and intercultural competence have been delivered in 12 countries, and business professionals from over 40 countries are numbered among Tero’s graduates.
- Take the Path Towards Success
- Understanding the Impact of Values in Your Organization
- Strategies for Racial Equity
- If Not Now, When?
- Are We Still In “Unprecedented” Times?
- Looking to Improve Your Virtual Meetings?
- Brutality and Credibility
- What is the Key to Sales During a Pandemic?
- How Can I Stay Confident in Times of Uncertainty and Change?
- Second-Chance Opportunities for Electronics as Consumption Trends Change
- Does Your Organization Support Honesty? The Truth.
- Why Fostering Inclusion Demands More Than Good Intentions