Denny Fisher, Chief Client Experience Officer at ACS, has been in the technology industry for over 35 years. He previously worked as the CIO for a large national lumber distributor. During his time as CIO and Chief Strategist for ACS he was instrumental in highlighting the business value of technical decisions within an organization and their effect on each area of the business. Denny is currently the Chief Client Experience Officer for ACS where he leverages technology to create a unique and positive experience for ACS’ clients.
- The Technology Gap
- Can You Bounce Back?
- Review Your Data Needs, Security Procedures
- Does Your Business Continuity Plan Include IoT?
- Educated Employees Reduce Risk
- Incident response: What’s your plan?
- Reduce Risk with IoT Monitoring
- 5 Traits of the Best Servers for Analytics
- Top Traits for Data Analytics Tools
- Laying the Foundation for Data
- 5 tips for storing, securing data
- Layered Security Approach Provides the Best Defense
- Public Wi-Fi: Bad Habits, Long-Term Risks
- The Internet of Insecure Things